STRATEGIC VISION AND THINKING
Overview:Identifying a clear, motivating, powerful and meaningful vision is critical for your own and the organization’s success. In this workshop we will explore and equip you on how you can formulate your own vision that encompasses all of the aspects for it to be effective.
Benefits:1. Being able to careful translate your vision to yourself and your team.
2. Being able to actively work towards your vision that brings you success overtime steadily.
3. Having a clear anchor and a guiding purpose in your vision so you know what you stand for.
4. Being able to strategically alter your approach to your vision overtime so you adapt with the changing times.
Deliverables:1. Workshop manual
Agenda:1. Understanding what a vision actually is: Most of the people have a wrong idea about what a vision actually is and that is where they get it all wrong. Having a clear knowledge of it is critical to formulating it.
2. Understanding the importance of a vision: Few might feel that visions are overrated and therefore will never formulate their own. Acknowledging the value of a vision will allow you to greatly appreciate why visions are necessary.
3. Analyzing what visions are made up of: Vision, although one word comprise of multiple components. We will go through each of them in detail.
4. Formulating your own vision: After going through all the steps it would be time for you to create your own vision.
5. Approaches over time: Planning your approach to your vision is the most practical thing you can do. Without execution, everything would be in vain.