MAKE YOUR PRODUCT SELL
Overview:Competition has never been this tough in the market. Therefore various products are struggling for survival yet some manage to strive in the hostile dog eat dog marketplace of today. The answer to this is very simple: Strategic Selling. Having a target without proper strategic planning is detrimental! This workshop provides with addressing effective product development as well as innovative offerings while generating future prospect. Moreover this workshop also aims to facilitate the sales task force to effectively engage the customer and not only close the sales but keep the customer’s door open for future dealings as well.
Benefits:- Strategic product development
- Finding one’s own unique selling point
- A sales force being able to provide superior customer experience
- Being able to generate future business prospects
- Learning how to effectively close sales
Agenda:- Introduction to Effective Selling Techniques: Selling is an art that follows basic principles, knowing these fundamental guidelines will set the individual on a fast lane to effectively profit of their products.
- Development of Unique Selling Point (USP): Having a unique selling point gives your product the competitive edge in the market and increases the chance of closing the deal.
- Generating Customer Experience: Customer Service might be the focus for most who would want to retain their customer but Customer Experience goes one step further.
- Generating Prospects after Sales: Being able to attain future prospects after the sale is essential to keep the doors of profit open and your business thriving.
- Closing Sales Effectively: Time and energy could be wasted on a customer if the sale is not closed, learning strategies to close sales that increases your chances of success should certainly be in your arsenal.
- Dealing with Different Customers: Customers like products come in all forms and dealing with customers who are difficult to handle requires one to be tactful especially when the focus is on closing the deal.