TIME MANAGEMENT FOR TEACHERS
Objective:Nowadays classrooms demand more from the teacher than ever before. Additional responsibilities and hectic work schedules are mostly the reason for dissatisfaction among the educators of today. This program is designed to enable teachers so they may organize their work schedules instead of drowning out under overwhelming tasks and also to plan for the future so they may function with ease in completing deadlines
Benefits to the teachers:1. Being able to effectively manage personal and professional workload.
2. Being able to gain a perspective of their productivity so they may start taking tailor made steps in to bettering their lives.
3. Knowing how to extract valuable hours from time mining and time storing.
4. Knowing how to adequately make goals and set up a plan to accomplish them accordingly.
5. Managing stress that comes up when deadlines get closer.
Agenda:1. Understanding the nature of time: Most of us take time for granted as a resource that can be afforded to be exhausted here and there. We live in an illusion of having just enough time when in reality we only have a handful of years in our lives in which we can actually make a positive impact. Knowing the actual nature of time will get the sense of urgency going.
2. Effective goal setting and planning: Without a goal, you cannot score and without a plan, you might just end up as a part of others’ plan. Knowing how to effectively set a goal and making solid plans is the foundation of productivity.
3. Managing stress: Deadlines can cause a tremendous amount of stress on a person which can at times, paralyze the person making them unable to do anything due to the sheer overwhelming and constant pressure. Effectively coping up with stress with not only save your health but will make sure you do not waste valuable minutes breaking down.
4. Time storing and sharing: Time like currency is a resource and like money it could be stored and shared if you just know the right way on how to do it.
5. Productivity tracking: Seeing your performance and productivity is a sure way to know that you are headed in the right direction. A few concepts and the will to spend 5 minutes per day can give you a better picture of how your day went and what do you need to change up.