Overview:Excel is now one of the most used platforms for analyzing and visualizing enormous amount of data on a daily basis. Excel now has tools that can enable the user to analyze more data with improved and streamlined logic. In this training, you will be able to get familiar with the latest version with one of our experts on the Excel Product.
Benefits:1. Getting familiar with MS Excel
2. Knowing how to import data
3. Knowing how to analyze data
4. Learning how to express business calculations
5. Creating mashups between different data sources
Agenda:1. Data analysis in Excel using classic tools: Exploring an data model based on MS Excel along with its content and its structure while using add-ins. Also create your own expressions for your calculations while you are at it.
2. Importing data: Learn how to import data and create a mashup of the data base.
3. Calculations: Learn how to create measures of each cell along with exploring several advanced functions.
4. Data presentation: Creating great visual representations of data such as hierarchies, year to year comparisons and many others.