Overview:This program is designed to incorporate skills and potential along with understanding of leadership. Leadership – like parenting, everyone can be one but not everyone is ready to be one. With tremendous responsibilities placed on the shoulders of leaders, it is easy to understand why some leaders make it, some do not and some even abandon the idea of being the leader altogether. In a challenging landscape before us, only those leaders who are well equipped with the skills will be capable of leading their team towards the goals which they set out to achieve.
Program should be attended by:- HR Managers
- Newly Promoted Managers
- Team Leaders
- Individuals Aspiring to be Leaders
Benefits:The organization would benefit from this program in the following ways:
1. Having leader who not only lead their team effectively but plant the seeds of competent successors who would be capable of having the torch passed upon them.
2. Having leaders who not “manage” but lead teams to the goals set by the organization.
3. Having leaders that inspire individuals to achieve and attain their maximum potential.
4. Having leaders that make magic happen instead of breaking under pressure.
5. Having a team under effective leaders who require little supervision.
Agenda:- Developing personal leadership: To be able to effectively lead others it is necessary that one must lead themselves with focus and discipline as well as the desire for continuous improvement.
- Visionary Leadership: An effective leader is one who can communicate their personal as well as the organization’s vision in synergy and making their team understand what needs to be done, how it needs to be done and most importantly WHY it needs to be done.
- Leading strong teams: Many might think that leading teams with all star players may be an easy task but that is far from the truth. Handling massive egos as well as well handling confrontation will be a tough job.
- Sharing the glory: A leader who eats last is a leader who lasts. Being able to strategically share the spoils of victory is vital to keeping team members satisfied.
- Succession planning: Organizations now need clock builders rather than time tellers. Succession planning is crucial for the organization’s survival in the long run.
- Motivating to lead: When things get tough, it is very easy for the team to get demotivate. A leader is the one who welcomes hardships with open arms and motivates the team to do the same.